Depending on your height, weight and level of skill, you may require a board made specially for you. Most boards today are made in a factory, and are one-size-fits-all. You have to fit the board, rather than the board fitting to you. Nelson Factory is one of the few operations in the world that will make a custom board, constructed just for you.
What makes Nelson custom boards stand out from the crowd? Here are 5 reasons why:
1. A Perfect Fit
- All of our boards are custom engineered and built around your specific weight, preferences, and location
- CAD designs ensure that you know exactly what you get
- Over 20 years experience working with pros, and people like you to ensure you get the best and most current designs
- Our custom built 3DM CNC machine insures the most accurate board milling
- We can mill 16′ long X 36″ wide, allowing more design flexibility
2. Accelerated Learning
- Having Mark design your next board will help your learning curve in ways not possible from a production board
- Utilization of the best materials, ensures years of trouble free sailing, and return on investment when you go to sell
4. Exceptional Service
- Design and construction consultation and attention to detail from start to finish
- Let us build your new board specifically around your needs, from ultra light to supper bomber, we can help you!
- Custom paint and artwork, board colors, graphics, including full board artwork and stickers
- Let Mark help guide you to the right rig, and fins, to optimize your new Nelson custom board
5. The Best!
- You deserve it! You work hard, so you can play hard, so why not have the best board
- Check out all the Pros we have worked with, more than any other custom shop in the world! Levi Siver, Kauli Seadi, Josh Angulo, Marcilio “Brawzinho”, Ricardo Campello, Jason Polakow, Björn Dunkerbeck, Matt Pritchard, Kevin Pritchard, Robby Swift, Nik Baker and many more!
- See all the Companies we have worked with from shops to some of the biggest brands in our industry! Mistral, Fanatic, F2, Quatro International, JP Australia, Neil Pryde Maui, Sean Ordonez SOS, Charlie Smith, Timpone, Jimmy Lewis, Angulo and many more!